This year the Royal Society of Victoria is sponsor to a pre-conference workshop for the 2016 Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE) Conference on Sunday, 27 November, available to postgraduates and early career researchers.
The workshop program includes session led by accomplished education researchers on topics including:
- Narrative Inquiry with Professor Margaret Barrett
- Poststructuralist Theory with Professor Margaret Zeegers
- Developing and curating an online academic presence with Dr Nicole Mockler
- Indigenous methodologies and conducting research in the Indigenous space with Dr Phillip Morrisey
- Working with quantitative data for qualitative studies (research design) with A/Professor Linda Graham
- Conducting classroom and participant observations with Dr Matthew Thomas
- Getting over academic writing imposter syndrome with Professor Pat Thompson
Full details are available from http://www.aareconference.com.au/program/workshops/.
RSV student members are eligible for registration at a reduced rate, discounted to $45 from $80. To register, please follow the process at https://iceaustralia.eventsair.com/aare2016/registration/Site/Register
Date(s) - Sunday 27 November, 2016
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
The Royal Society of Victoria