The second Meeting of the Society in April is the Annual General Meeting, which is open to Voting Members and members of staff only. It will be held at the Royal Society of Victoria on Thursday, 23rd April 2015 at 6.30 pm.
One of your responsibilities as a *Voting Member of the Society is to attend the Annual General Meeting. If you cannot attend the AGM in person, it is important that you nominate your proxy. The proxy form has been circulated with the April Newsletter, along with the meeting papers.
AGENDA for the AGM
- Apologies and recognition of Proxies.
- Receipt and confirmation of the Minutes of 28th March 2013 AGM.
- Receipt of the Annual Report of the Society for the year ended 31st December 2014, including the President’s Report.
- Receipt of the Financial Report of the Treasurer and Auditor’s statements for the year ended 31st December 2013.
- Appointment of an Honorary Auditor for the 2014 financial year.
- Any other business as advised.
The following will take up their positions as Ordinary Members of Council for 2014-2015 after the Annual General Meeting:
Graham D. Burrows
In accordance with the Rules, meeting papers and proxy forms were distributed to voting financial members from 24th to 26th March 2014, in print or electronically, as requested by Members.
*Student Members are not voting members.